The term "North American Salt Company" refers to the owner of this Web site, North American Salt Company, a Delaware corporation, whose principal place of business is located at 9900 West 109th St., Suite 100, Overland Park, KS 66210. The term "User" refers to the user or viewer of this Web site.
- General Use of Information. The content of the pages of this Web site is for User’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. While North American Salt Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, neither North American Salt Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Web site for any particular purpose. User acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and North American Salt Company expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. In using this Web site, User agrees that the information and services are provided "as-is, as available" without warranty, express or implied, and that use of this site is at User's own risk.
- Limitation of Liability. North American Salt Company shall not be liable for any damages or costs arising out of or in any way connected with User's use of any of the services or companies accessed through this Web site. User further agrees that North American Salt Company and any other parties involved in creating and delivering this site's contents have no liability for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages with respect to the information, services, content, or advertisements contained on or otherwise accessed through this Web site.
- Use at Own Risk. User's use of any information or materials on this Web site is entirely at its own risk, for which North American Salt Company shall not be liable. It shall be User's responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Web site meet its specific requirements.
- Copyright Protection. All copyrights are owned by North American Salt Company. North American Salt Company hereby authorizes User to view, copy, download, and print North American Salt Company documents that are available on this Web site subject to the following conditions: 1.) The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes. 2.) The documents may not be modified. 3.) The following copyright notice and permission must appear in each document: "Copyright ©2009 North American Salt Company. All rights reserved." 4.) Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed. User may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the information, content, design, or layout of the North American Salt Company Web site, the individual elements of the Web site, or the North American Salt Company logos without the express written consent of North American Salt Company. Commercial use of North American Salt Company’ Web site materials, screen shots, or design elements and any copying, reproducing or redistributing for commercial purposes of any such materials, screen shots, or design elements on North American Salt Company's Web site, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of North American Salt Company. North American Salt Company reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted materials. By accessing any portion of the North American Salt Company Web site, you agree not to redistribute any information found therein.
- Improper Use and Penalties. User agrees not to use the Web site in any manner that interferes or disrupts North American Salt Company's business or services, including this Web site. User agrees to use this Web site only for lawful purposes. User agrees not to take any action that might compromise the security of this Web site, render this Web site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to this Web site or its contents. User agrees not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content of this Web site, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for User. User agrees not to use this Web site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. Any unauthorized and/or illegal use of this Web site will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, any unauthorized and/or improper use of this Web site will subject User to civil damages and equitable remedies.
- Third-Party Links. North American Salt Company's Web site may include links to other Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of North American Salt Company. North American Salt Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any goods or services provided by such linked sites. North American Salt Company is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by North American Salt Company.
- Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy. North American Salt Company welcomes your comments on this Web site. However, North American Salt Company or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to North American Salt Company. If you do send unsolicited ideas, then, regardless of what your posting, email, letter, or other transmission may say, (1) your idea will automatically become the property of North American Salt Company, without any compensation to you; (2) North American Salt Company will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (3) North American Salt Company will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) North American Salt Company may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others.
- Links to North American Salt Company Web site. User may not create a link to this Web site from another Web site or document without North American Salt Company' prior written consent.
- Applicable Law. User's use of this Web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Web site is subject to the laws of the state of Kansas, without regard to conflict of law rules.